Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Crafter's Companion Vintage Candles Christmas card

Hello hello!

Is this a busy crafting time of year or what?  I love it!  There is always a perfect excuse to be in the craft room whether is is making a Halloween treat bag or a Thanksgiving card or a Christmas project.  Today's project is Christmas: a vintage looking poinsettia and candle card.  (My apologies for not supplying more photos- this was one of the cards sent for the TSC show and I only took a couple of good photos before shipping the card off.)

The card used Crafter's Companion Christmas Candles stamp and die set and Luxury Card Stock.  The candles and background papers used water color paper.  I water colored the candles and poinsettias using Distress Markers but this also could have been done with other water based inks.  For extra awesome I added Stickles to the candle flames.  :)
Really like the antiqued look of the card.  After looking at this I realize that it would be neat to try different colors for the poinsettias...hmmm...I think I see another project!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...