Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

"Summer" Graphic 45 mini album

Happy Week of Summer to my Northern Hemisphere crafty friends!  Today I am doing a special post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to celebrate the first week of summer.  Yay!  Summer is easily my favorite season and it always seems that the time flies by.  This year I decided to create a little mini album to capture some of the happy summer memories.  The album is the first album I have created and it was so much fun...I know I will make more!  Perhaps some of my family and friends will see a mini album in their future.  (big smile!)

The mini album was not designed by me (I found the instructions on Pinterest) so I will provide a link to the album instruction at the end of this post.  However, I can share photos of my take on the album...and I have many to share!  Most of the album photos are on the ECD blog but I will give some sneak peeks below...

The outside of the album with Suzanne Cannon's lovely Summer die and bright and cheerful Graphic 45 papers:
The back of the album has Celebrate (because I think every summer day is a celebration of season):
The mini album is accordion style...so neat!
The album contains panels for photos or journaling.

Here are the outside panels...
...and the inside panels...
Oh- I so look forward to adding all my photos, journals and embellishments to this cheerful album!  
Elizabeth Craft Designs products:
Other products used:
As promised, here is the link to the album instructions: http://embrace-serendipity.blogspot.ca/2016/04/baby-boy-girl-accordion-zig-zag-mini.html

Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the album. 
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo

This album is entered into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Monday, Use patterned papers

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini album! I just love those scripty dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is on the obverse side of the green-striped page (opposite the horizontal striped multi-colored/last page)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I received your question earlier and sent a photo to your email. Perhaps my email was sent to your junk folder?

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...