Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

CHA 2016 Sneak Peek- new Suzanne Cannon/Elizabeth Craft Design die "Dream"

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today is my day to post at Quietfire Design and I am so excited to share a project using Suzanne Cannon's die designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs: Dream. This is one of many new releases for CHA 2016!  Hop on over to the Quietfire Design Blog for more details on the card and for a link to the video showing off the new dies.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The dream die is beautiful!! You showcased it perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that die! Beautiful card Kathy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kathy Jo! How beautiful! I love the gradient shading in your colors and the marvelous die cuts you've layered so carefully! The coloring is lovely with the sentiment! Merry Christmas, Kathy Jo! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...