Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

"Celebrate" Rose stamped gift box

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Victoria Day in most of Canada which means a three day weekend for many of us.  The weekend has been great so far: on Saturday my friends and I attended an all day charity crop.  I did not get a lot of crafting done but had a fun time laughing and talking to friends.  How has your weekend been?  Have you crafted or been with friends and family?

Today I am popping in to share a gift box I created using Altenew stamps, Elizabeth Craft "Congrats" die and Spellbinders gift box die.  The box die is designed by Becca Feeken and has been on my wish list for a while.  I was so happy to have won on one of Becca's blog hops and I immediately picked the long wished for die set.  This box is my first creation using the set.
First, I stamped the flowers onto white card stock using Altenew inks and stamps.  After drying, I die cut it using the box dies.
 A coordinated green crinkle ribbon was wrapped around the box and a single bow adhered to the front.  "Congrats" die cut black card stock and adhered to the box top.  (Love how it pops against the beautiful rose background!)
So lucky to have won this die set!  I have more plans for this box so stay tuned!

Product used:
Spellbinders: Mini card/booklet gift box die set
Altenew: Vintage Flowers stamp set and inks (Pocket Full of Sunshine set and Tropical Forest)
Elizabeth Craft: Congrats die
Other: black and white card stock, double sided adhesive tape and liquid adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty week!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...