Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Foiled Butterfly Background

Hello Crafty Friends!

After doing all the fun foiling lately, I noticed that I had a lot of unused foil set aside.  Creativity struck and I decided to use all the bits on a Crafter's Companion background foil die.  Using the bits for backgrounds are a great way to use up that scrap and create a colorful background.
This is actually the second background I created.  The first background had smaller bits used.  Both backgrounds are pretty but this background was used on a card.
The foil background die is called Beautiful Butterflies Background.  I think the name is very appropriate.  :) 

I hope the card inspired you to use up those scrap pieces of foil! 

Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...