Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Follow me on Instagram for crafty fun!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just wanted to drop you all a line to say that I am very active on Instagram (@kathyjocrafts ).  I love to share snapshots of what I am working on, 

completed projects, 

craft room storage, 

and new products (newly released or new to me!).  


Of course, I also like to share pics of my sweet Saint Bernard, Teddy, and his three feline siblings.  They are my crafty helpers.  :)

Instagram is great as I enjoy crafting and taking a quick snapshot of my crafty happiness to share with others makes crafting even better!  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you all are having a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...