Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Right Words "My Sweet Friend" pretty in pink card

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is my favorite crafty day of the week- Thursday.  Today is the day I get to share a new project using Amazing Paper Grace dies from Spellbinders.  This week I wanted to share a "sweet" card using the My Sweet Friend die set, S5-512.

I think this may be my favorite set in the Right Words Collection and that is a big statement because I adore the other sets, too!  This set is great for a friend or baby card.  Of course, you can use it with other dies in the collection.  Imagine using it with Thank you for your Kindness set and making "You are so Sweet".  :)

I immediately went to the card stock in pink and metallic and glitter rose gold.  It all pops against the white:

The Hemstitch Dies in Ovals (S5-332) and Rectangles (S5-308) were layered under the Sweet Friend die set.  Of course, I placed the pretty flower in the center of the bow.  A little extra pretty on the card.  :) 
Admittedly, I was beyond happy when I completed this card.  It is very easy to create a beautiful card with Becca Feeken designed die sets.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...