Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little challenge

It has been awhile but I needed time to determine what to do with this blog.  People who know me may not be shocked by that statement since I am not one to just jump into things without truly thinking about it.  So, without much further ado...Welcome to my blog!

Money is on my mind today.  I am in a money group and we have made several challenges for the group this month.  What is a money group?  Well, it is a small group of ladies (we call ourselves the Cha-Ching Chicks) who meet every month to discuss money: ways to save more money, make more money, find answers to our money questions and how to be smarter with our money.  We are also a support group to help each other meet our monetary goals.  We have been meeting since September and I must admit the group has been very helpful.  If you want to learn more now, I suggest you visit the website www.smartcookies.com.  We do not follow the Smart Cookies exact format and agendas but we do refer to their pdf on money groups from time to time.

Back to the challenge:
One of our challenges this month is to calculate our yearly home heating costs and determine how much money we should put aside every pay day to pay for those high winter heating bills.  This is a good thing for everyone to do so if you are reading this now, give it a shot.  Saving a little every pay will help take the financial burden off during the winter. 

Have fun with the challenge and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...