Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mom/Thank You card

This week my mom sent a "craft care package" containing stamps, embossing folders and a new Cuttlebug C plate (yeah!).  I am sending her this card to thank her for the sweet care package. 

For the card front I cut and embossed two Spellbinders Scalloped Circles (S4-250) and one Ironwork Motif (S5-059).  The black flower ribbon is from The Cutting Garden.  Inside each flower I placed a pearl (Dollarama).  The inside of the card contains more Scalloped Circles and another Ironwork Motif.  Tim Holtz Black Soot was used on the edge of the card and Stickles was used at will!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...