Saturday, February 2, 2013

Two Baby Shower cards

I wanted to share a couple of baby shower cards.  It was a double baby shower and of course I waited until the night before to make the cards!  I should write a book on procrastination...but I keep putting it off... 

The cards were simple and cute.  Inside I added a pocket to house each gift card.  Both cards were quick and I used scrap paper for each.  Love using the scrap paper!


 
Inside of rubber duck baby card
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, The girls are going to love the fact that you took time to make special cards just for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...