Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Scrapbooking Day from my Saint Bernard, Ella

 
 
Happy Scrapbooking Day!
 
I would like to share a scrapbook page I made for my sweet Saint, Ella. She is not only a big sweetie, but she also has a lot of character and sass.  This paper screamed Ella and I had to use it for her! 
 
The paper is called "Big Deal" by Marah Johnson of Creative Imaginations.  Spellbinders Blossom Four and Sizzix On the Edge Bracket were also used.  The pink bling I picked up at the Dollarama.
 
The large photo is a close-up of her at the local dog park.  The small photo is her Halloween shot: she wore an adorable pink boa around her leash to celebrate the day and greet the kiddies.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Ella is adorable!! And how fun is the paper??!! I love the colors and design!! What a sweet and fabulous layout!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Ella is so cute! I love this layout and Happy belated NSD to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog layouts are my favorite, and your Ella is a cutie! The " I'm kind of a big deal" is too funny. My River has a Saint friend,or she did up until Holly was 16 weeks old. Now she's probably to big for River to play with !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...