Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day card


 Happy Hump Day!

Yet another Mother's Day card to share.  This was for my mother in law last year.  Just like yesterday's post said: a year late to post is better than never!

The papers were a mix of several different lines: some Glitz, some Basic Grey and one sheet from Recollections.   Inkadinkado supplied two of the stamps and Spellbinders Nested Hearts were also used.  A Cheery Lynn doily die (French Pastry) accentuated the locket.  Of course, Stickles were applied at will!

Funny, I happened across the photos of this card and yesterday's card while I was looking for a photo of something else.  At the time these cards were made: I had my Cuttlebug for a little under a year, had very few embossing folders or dies, and my Tim Holtz inks were probably around 10 or so.  I did enjoy making cards but only two a month max.  Blogging was almost non-existent as I only had perhaps 5 or 7 (?) entries until January of this year.  My goodness...a lot can change in a year!

Hope you all don't mind me posting outdated cards.  Blogging is a perfect library for our crafty treasures!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the embellishments you used!! The lace on the front is fabulous!! So pretty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is amazing!!!!... I love how you put it all together.

    I know time flies so fast. You were so smart for taking picture of your cards. When i started i didn't take any pictures and now I kinda regret it... it's a great reference material.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...