Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Bright and Cheery Bicycle Birthday card

Hello All!  Today I am sharing a card at Quietfire Creations.  It is a quick and cheery Happy Birthday card using Quietfire's Happy Birthday Plain and Simple stamp set.  The set consists of the seven stamps shown below:

Happy Birthday Plain & Simple - Set of 7 Stamps

The card is also using a new die I purchased over the weekend, Spellbinders' In'spire die Bicycle.  Isn't it so cute?  It really goes well with the Kaisercraft paper, Bubblegum Hills.  The pad of paper even had little tags in the back...bonus!  Here is a closeup of the stamp on one of the tags:
I am beginning to realize I have an addiction to dies and to sentiment stamps.  LOL.  Big shocker, I know!  

For more info on the card and products used, feel free to hop over to the Quietfire blog.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Kathy Jo!! I love the bicycle!! It looks beautiful!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green burlap too! And I have some of that paper - I should dig it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...