Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

"Thanks" gift card holder using Graphic 45's Couture

Hello Fellow Crafters!

Today I am popping in to share a gift card holder using Quietfire's new "Thanks" die and Graphic 45's Couture papers.  I like to keep gift card holders in my stash because you never know when you will need a last minute gift.  

The holder was cut from 12" card stock.  For this card I went 6" wide but I have also made it 4" wide.  The card template is below:
http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/

Such an easy fancy fold!  The flap does not need to stay rectangular as I did on this card.  I have also made it before with a die cut edge.
I wanted this card to be feminine and chic and the Couture collection is just that.  It looks great against the black card stock.
The inside has more of the beautiful papers and an area to hold a gift card.  
I used Quietfire's "I love that you will always be my friend sentiment", fussy cut the sentiment, and adhered to a die cut Spellbinders Oval Bliss.
Hope you enjoyed the card!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for all the lovely instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers!! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...