Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Winner of "Hope is the Thing with Feathers" stamp set from Quietfire

Hope is the Thing With Feathers - Mounted
Happy Sunday, All!

Thanks to everyone who entered into the draw for the "Hope is the Thing with Feathers stamp from Quietifre".  It is such a lovely stamp sentiment!  Here was my first card using the sentiment:
Yes, I said it is my first card as I plan on using the stamp many times!  Such a beauty of a stamp!

Now onto the draw...

A big Thank You to all that entered!  

The lucky winner for the stamp is....

Rebecca Billard!  

Congrats, Rebecca!  Please contact me to arrange delivery.

Have a great day and thanks again to all that entered the draw!
Big crafty hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Like this verse too! :) Good to see you today! I can't wait to see your master pieces! :) I should have pondered more on the gelatos buy; I wasn't very brilliant! The new packaging messed me up! Oh well! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...