It is a beautiful day here in Nova Scotia. Earlier today two of my friends and I went north to Truro for craft supply shopping. Lovely drive and temperature was perfect: 21º C (70ºF). So nice! Although the calendar and fallen leaves say it is late fall, the temperature proves otherwise.
I would like to share a card I completed using Quietfire Design's sweet Being Thankful stamp set:
Below are the steps used to create the card:
- Create tent fold 4.25" x 5.5" Kraft card stock base.
- Stamp Being Thankful on ivory card stock. Die cut.
- Stamp For You on ivory card stock.
- Die cut hearts.
- Assemble patterned paper and Kraft card stock on front and inside as shown
- Quietfire Design stamp set (Being Thankful)
- Cheery Lynn dies (Two of Hearts, Dutch Daisy Doily)
- Bo Bunny paper (Juliet)
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Kraft card stock, antique button, gold twine
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Big Crafty Hugs,
This card is entered into the following challenges: