Hello Crafty Friends!
Fall is such a beautiful time of year. I love driving to and from work and seeing Nature's Art Show. The colors are so vibrant, uplifting and gorgeous. The fall colors inspired the card I am sharing today.
Here are the steps I used to make this card:
- Apply Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain onto card stock. Dry. Stamp background with Archival Ink. Dry. Flick water onto background. Dry. Spritz with gold shimmer mist. Distress Edges with nail file or distresser. Apply Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain to edges.
- Apply Distress Markers in Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Barn Door and Vintage Photo onto leaf stamps. "Huff" on stamps and stamp onto paper. Fussy cut around leaves. Apply Distress Crackle. Dry. Apply Distress Ink (Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain) to entire surface and edges. Wipe off surface to reveal ink in cracks.
- Die cut branch from Kraft paper. Apply Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain to branch. Apply Stickles as shown.
- Dye 1/2" seam binding using Peeled Paint ink and water.
- Dye 1" ribbon using Distress Inks used on background.
- Cut band using Kraft card stock. Distress edges with file and ink.
- Assemble to gold glimmer card stock. Assemble to tent fold card stock.
- Tim Holtz: Thankful Silhouette stamp set, Stickles, Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Dried Marigold, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain), Crackle, Distress Markers (Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Barn Door and Vintage Photo), Core'dinations paper
- Memory Box die- Berry Sprig
- Kraft card stock
- Seam binding, twine, gold glitter card stock, Archival ink (coffee), nail file, gold shimmer mist
Thanks so much for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the card and that you are enjoying your fall!
Big Crafty Hugs,
This card is entered into the following challenges: