Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Tutorial: Botanical Edging Technique

Hello Crafty Friends!

How is your day going?  I hope great!  Are you enjoying a little down time to check out some crafty projects and possibly learn some new techniques?  If you are, today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I am providing a tutorial on a Botanical Edging Technique.  This technique was used to create the mixed media project posted shared a couple of weeks ago:
And also on the card shown below:
I had so much fun making it that I had to share the steps I used in making the edging.  Plus, it was a perfect excuse to play with inks and stamps again!  Feel free to hop on over to Quietfire Creations and check out the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Love the design and and the pretty colors :))
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog, and for being a new follower! So much appreciated :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. The colorful little butterflies are such a beautiful compliment to the gorgeously edged background. Awesome sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...