Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wee "Man's Best Friend" card

Hello Crafty Friends!

As many of you may know, our household is full of furry family members: three kitties (Pepper, Ginger and Nico) and our big boy, Teddy.  The furries tend to follow my in my craft room and hang out while I work on a project.  The kitties find a spot on a shelf or table while Teddy plops right in the middle of the floor.  He is such a good crafty partner and critic.  When I complete a project I show it to him, he gives it a sniff and offers no complaints or criticism.  Below is a pic of the Tedster in his usual craft room sleeping spot...he is such a good boy!
Last week I realized that since Teddy is my crafty partner, that he should "make" a project to give to his BFF: my husband.  Sure, I did most of the work on it (ok, all of it) but it was definitely from Teddy.
The stamp is from the oh-so-cute Penny Black stamp set, Man's Best Friend.  It was stamped onto colored pencil paper, colored (Prismacolor pencils) and gamsoled.  The bowl and the dog tag had Glossy Accents applied.
The image and colored paper were die cut using Elizabeth Craft Designs' Dotted Scalloped Squares die set.

Greg was very surprised and happy to see the wee card from Teddy.  Sometimes it is just nice to know that your BFF is thinking of you for no special occasion.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and the stamp is so cute. This would make a great thank you for the pet sitter. Thanks for sharing!
    Our cat plops down right onto the project I'm working on, so he usually has to be banned from the craft area. After a few attempts at stopping me from any crafting I either give up or lock him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thoughtful off Teddy! I'm showing this post to our furkidlet. He's not impressed. But I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...