Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Bold and Beautiful Butterfly Bliss Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends!

A couple of weeks ago I shared a pretty pink card using the  Butterfly Bliss Garden Shutters die set designed by Becca Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace).  Well, I just could not put it away as it is such a great die set.  Also, my best friend's birthday is coming soon so I wanted to make her a card using the set.  The colors (red, black, white) are definitely her colors and will go well with the colors in her home.

Have you seen the die set?  It has the core dies to create the shutter card and then there are several dies to bling it up.  In total, the die set consists of 19 thin metal dies that you can use to create a sweet, interactive card. 

Now, if you do not make interactive cards or are concerned about the ease of making this card, do not fret!  It was super easy to make the card.  (Really, if I can make it then anyone can make it!)


For the card I used the following product designed by Becca Feeken: 

Amazing Paper Grace Butterfly Bliss Garden die set (S6-183)

Amazing Paper Grace Eyelet Lace Frame die set (S6-184)

Also used was Spellbinders Hot Foil Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments (GLP-299)

The top of the shutters was made using the detailed scroll die in gold.  A single butterfly was then added on the top of each shutter.  A couple of drops of black Nuvo were added to each butterfly.  But wait...what is that fancy scroll on the bottom of each shutter?  I used the pull die, cut it to width, and added to the shutter.  I think it looks very fancy.  :) 


Here is a look at the "PULL" tab and the same die used on the shutter.  It is always fun using dies in new ways.


Let's go ahead and pull that tab.  How fun!  A golden happy birthday with butterfly silhouettes.

The happy birthday was created using the negative of the happy birthday from the card I made a couple of weeks ago.  A great way to use the foil die stamps and get more out of your crafty supplies and scraps.
Have you made crafty projects using Amazing Paper Grace products?  If yes, feel free to share your creations!  Check out the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Encouragement Community on Facebook.  I would love to see what you make!

Check out my creations in other social media:

Follow me on Facebook!  
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...