Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thank you for your kindness!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is time for my favorite crafty day of the week: Amazing Paper Grace blog post day!  Today I am sharing a bright and cheerful card using the newly released Thank you for your kindness die set (S5-513)- a new set from the The Right Words Collection by Becca Feeken.

It is such a beautiful and versatile set!  The background is so elegant, too.

For my card I thought of a friend of mine who is very kind... and loves rainbows.  I started with plain white cardstock and used Distress Inks to create a rainbow background.  A piece of vellum was adhered over the rainbow background to soften the colors.  Next, I die cut white card stock twice using the detailed background.

The words "you are so" was die cut three times using white foam, white card stock, and gold card stock. Kind and the kind back ground were also die cut.  They were mounted to the card front using foam tape.  Wee bling was applied as shown.
It was mounted on gold card stock and then a white slim line base.  The final touch was a double gold bow.  I love the way it turned out!  

Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card and it inspires you to create something you love with The Right Words Collection!

Have a happy, crafty day.

Hugs,

Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...