Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Amazing Paper Grace die of the Month! Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock


Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am excited to share the new Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month: Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock!  This beautifully detailed die set can be used to create a 3D fold down project or a lovely card.

The set reminded me of a very old alarm clock I picked up at an antique store.  I was drawn to the retro blue color.  That same color was used on both of my projects.  But first, let's look at the die set!

 Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 21 cutting dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock.
 



First, I created the 3D project.  The instructions (although very simple) were printed.  (I like paper copies of instructions so that I can check items off.)  You can find the pdf instructions at the bottom of the item description: Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock.  Die cut quantities were completed as per the instructions.  Card stock in white, black, and vintage metallic blue.
The layers were adhered together using liquid adhesive and double-sided tape.  Clear gems were added to the clock face for extra prettiness. "It's your time" was die cut from black and layered onto the metallic blue.  Foam tape was used to secure to the clock base.
The side pieces and clock outline assembled together easily.  Love the depth it gives to the clock!
The clock can be folded flat and mailed!  What a nice surprise for the recipient.

Of course, I wanted my second project to be a card.  The pieces were die cut using the same colors but I switched some of the blue and white. The clock face was layered using foam tape to give more depth.
In lieu of mounting the clock onto a flat white card base, I matted blue and white card stock onto the white tent fold card.  Next, white card stock was die cut using the A2 Corner Cotillion die set (S5-364) and mounted to the base.  The clock was adhered using foam tape.
Using foam between the layers really makes the details pop!

Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace November 2022 Die of the Month – Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock.
Amazing Paper Grace A2 Corner Cotillion die set (S5-364)
Card stock (white, black, metallic blue)
Adhesives: liquid, tape, foam tape
Ribbon
White gems

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during November 2022, Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month: https://youtu.be/Dr16ciVIKSo

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!

Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the projects.
Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...