Pages

Monday, August 5, 2024

Create your own mini album using one 12 x 12 paper!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

We all have scrapbook paper that we would love to use on a unique or special project.  Admittedly, I have a lot of treasured papers that are longing for use.  These papers are either "to pretty" to use or I bought them but have no idea how to incorporate them into a project.  

One day I grabbed one of those pretty papers and decided to play.  I ended up creating a sweet mini album with pockets- horizontal, side, and top opening.  Quick and easy to create, this project will have you making more than one!


On Sunday's weekly YouTube Live, I shared the project.  For the mini I used one of my favorite all time paper collections: Graphic 45's Nature Sketchbook.


After the tutorial video was completed, I finished the project by adding tags, little journal cards, and some ribbons.  It was a great project to use of some of my scrap pieces!



It is such a sweet mini and I love the finished results.  A perfect project for when you only have an hour or two to craft but want to feel like you finished a lot!  😁

Feel free to check out my other videos: @kathyjocrafts

You can catch the weekly lives every Sunday morning at 10 am AST/ 8am CST.  The videos are always available after.

Have a happy, crafty day!
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...