Pages

Monday, September 2, 2024

Learn how to tea dye papers!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

I love tea dyeing papers.  It is such a fun process and the results are awesome.  I like to keep a stash of papers for my junk journals and, believe me, I use a lot of them!  The process is super easy and requires items that you already have in your house.

Yesterday during our weekly YouTube Live, I walked through the tea dyeing process.  We discussed what you can tea dye, different teas and their colors, how to prep the tea bath, how to prep your worksurfaces, how to dye, affects of time during the process, and fun tips to create more interesting details for your papers.



This video is prefect for all levels of a junk journaller.  Easy to follow and full of helpful information to help you create vintage, beautiful papers!

Check out a YouTube Live every Sunday at 10am AST/ 8am CST:  @kathyjocrafts 

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day.

Hugs,

Kathy Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...