I set a challenge for myself over the weekend. The challenge was to make a card with a tool and a color I hardly use. After going through my Spellbinder's, the Labels Seven popped out at me. The Spellbinder's die set Labels Seven (S4-231) is a cute set but everyone I know who sees it or has it can only think of making an "open book" out of it. It does look like an open book but I wanted to try something different with it. The color choice was easy: I hardly ever use purple.
Here it is...my first challenge card of the year: "Labels Seven Purple card"!
Really love the Just Rite Fronds Background stamp!
Just Rite Bonjour label with Spellbinder's Label Six
Materials and tools used:
- Just Rite Elegant Fronds Background stamp CL-03695
- Just Rite Bon Voyage CL-02185
- Spellbinder's Labels Seven S4-231
- Spellbinder's Labels Six S4-230
- Recollections Lace on a Roll, black
- Martha Stewart Trellis punch
- Copic marker Amethyst V17
- Stickles Star Dust
- Vellum paper
- Prima Moulin Rouge 6x6 paper
- Cardstock- black, white, metallic blue
- Purple flowers, gold brads, thin black ribbon, black gems, gold metallic calligraphy pen, heart dangle and jump ring