Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet Monkey Cards- Here's a hug, Love you this much

I am not monkeying around when I say this monkey stamp is just too sweet!  So sweet that he was used on two cards right away.

The first card is for my best friend, Kim.  A long distance hug from me to her... and hopefully seeing him will make her smile.

 Front of card- the radius edge was created by tracing a cd
  
 
 
 Inside of card 

 
__________________________________________________
 
 The next card is for my husband.  This could be a Valentine's Day card or just a card to let him know I am thinking of him.  Same sweet monkey...different message.  

 
 
 
 
 
Have a good weekend, All!

2 comments:

  1. These are both great! The first one has such an elegance and the second one is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comments! The stamp is just too cute...very happy when I happened across it! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...