22. You are kinda bummed that you can't dry emboss tortillas.
23. You run out of tape for your tape gun and it takes a few moments to remember how you taped B.G.
24. You refer to the time before you bought your tape gun as B.G.
25. Your dream craft giveaway: a free trip to CHA!
26. You keep a basket of empty toilet paper rolls in your bathroom.
27. Your motto: a card without Stickles is like mac-n-cheese without the cheese.
28. The only available storage space left in your craft room: the ceiling.
29. You refer to your local craft store as "your dealer".
30. You carry a list of all your Spellbinders and Tim Holtz ink in your purse so that you do not repeat purchase...
31. ...you also know most of your friends' Spellbinders.
32. You do not have "too much ribbon" but "improper storage".
33. You actually believe number 32.
34. When Michael's has 50% off coupons, you print out two: one for today and one for when you just "happened to be driving by".
35. You save those little hex angle tools from "assembly required" furniture kits...perfect for a Man Card.
36. You have spent two hours in a craft store and not realized it.
37. You know when the sunlight is perfect in each room of you house for the natural light shots of your crafting projects.
38. On April Fool's Day last year you looked at your husband seriously and said "You know, I think I finally have enough crafting supplies."
39. On April Fool's Day this year you plan on saying "My craft room is too big. Feel free to use the closet for your clothes."
For the first 21 signs refer to my blog entry: http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=4