Happy Weekend, Crafteteers!
I finally used a cute-as-a-button stamp set that I have had for a while now: Darcie's giraffe stamp set. It is such a sweet little set and the rubber is deeply etched which means a nice stamped image.
The baby giraffe was colored using colored pencils and gamsolled. Red and pink chalk was applied to her cheeks and cinnamon Stickles applied to her spots.
The inside of the card has the sentiment inside of a double heart window.
The following were used to make the card:
- Darsie's giraffe stamp set
- Kraft paper
- Spellbinders sets A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader, Classic Scalloped Hearts
- Sizzix embossing folder
- Martha Stewart heart punches (lacey heart on front and small heart on inside)
- Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink
- Pink Twine, Pink Flower, Martha Stewart pink ribbon with brown edges
- Crafty love
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
The card is entered into the following fun challenges:
Kraft Journal, Cute Critter
3 Girl Jam, Kraft & Ribbon
Sister Act Challenge, AG
Frosted Design, Embossing
DL Art, August Linky
Whimsical Designs, Bug or Animal
Eureka Stamps, AG
Party Time Tuesdays, AG
Die Cuttin Divas, AG