A short posting of yet another Christmas card to share. It feels so good to finish another card. My goal is to not make any last minute cards this year...hope the goal is achieved!
- Cuttlebug snowfall embossing folder
- Spellbinders: 2010 Heirloom Ornament, A2 Polka Dots
- JustRite stamp set Christmas Inner Thoughts
- MME mini pad Merry
- Plain blue-ish card stock and matching vellum (sentiment is stamped on the vellum)
- Red pearls (8 total)
- VersaFine Satin Red ink
- Stamp n Stuff embossing powder in Red Tinsel
- Red satin ribbon
- Red and white twine
This card is entered into the following challenges:
Cuttlebugmania, Dry embossing (Cuttlebug folder)
Thanks so much for stopping by!