Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Storage Bins for flowers and washi tape

Hi Crafters!

I don't know about you all but space in my crafty space is at a premium.  Finding better ways to store my crafty treasures is a never ending task for me.  JustRite asked about any crafty storage solutions that we would like to share.  I hope you like the ones I am sharing today.

One important lesson I have learned about my craft products is that packaging takes up so much of my valuable crafty space.  Recently, my work was cleaning and reorganizing the electronics lab.  Two storage bins were on the toss list and I said I would take them.  Very good decision!  Both bins ended up being used to store my flowers...
...and my washi tape!  

You would not believe the packaging that was recycled.  It cleared up a whole drawer in my storage tower for just the washi tape alone.  Isn't that crazy?  And I like both storage ideas better because the flowers and washi are sorted by color and makes it easy to find what I need.  Simple idea...why did I not think about this a year ago?  Oh..I know why...it is because I would rather be crafting than cleaning or organizing.  LOL

Oh- and if you want to know my favorite storage area in my crafty space it is right behind my door.  My husband put the 1x1 inch shelves on the wall for my wood mount stamps and I took an over the door shoe rack and converted it to a ribbon holder.  It is such a good use of otherwise useless space! 
Thanks for stopping by to see the storage items.  Hope you all are having a good one.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

4 comments:

  1. Your ribbon holder is so fabulous!! I have a small on that my Dad made for me and I overflowed it years ago ;) Love your stamp storage, too!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many beautiful flowers, all organized by color. I love your ribbon storage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your storage fro the pretty flowers and ribbons!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally w/you on the 'recycling' of packaging and saving space in the process -- sooo true and feels good to recycle! LOVE these ideas and how it makes it easier/faster to find what you need!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...