Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quick and easy rose thank you card

A new stamp has been added to the collection: Inkadinkado's Rose Flowers Photo #60-00612. Talk about a beautiful stamp! I had to use it right away but lacked a lot of time so I made this Many Thanks card. I stamped the roses on plain ivory card stock with Versafine's Crimson Red ink. After it dried I applied pink chalk across the entire image and spritzed it with gold glimmer spray. The background sheet is from Prima's Madeline 6x6 paper pad and I embossed it with Cuttlebug's roses embossing folder. The tag was made from Spellbinder's Fancy Tag (S4-235), stamped with "Many Thanks", more pink chalk around the edge, Patina Stickles applied on the ends and two pearls adhered on either side of the text. All of this was assembled on kraft card stock and then a shear bow was placed on the upper right corner of the roses. A quick card but the roses stamp does not make it look so! I will definitely use this stamp again and see what I can do in more time. Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...