Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge- AG with Snow

Hellllllooooo Crafters!

Another challenge is starting at Totally Gorjuss: Anything goes with snow!  

For my DT card I did something I usually do not do: color an image.  I don't consider myself a good colorer and I when I see other people's fab coloring it blows me away.  I can't even stay inside the lines usually ...which is one reason why I don't wear lipstick either.  :)

The image is my new stamp set by Mulberry Wood: Christmas Wishes.  The raccoons are so cute!

The background paper is from MME's Merry.  I think I bought this last year after Christmas (can I get a high five for a post Christmas bargain?).  The paper was die cut using Spellbinders A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.

All of the paper was adhered to baby blue card stock.

The ribbon and twine were from my stash.

The button I have had for 2 or 3 years now...finally found a card for it!

The snow had Stickles applied.

Hope to see your AG with snow card at Totally Gorjuss this week.  

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card was made for:
Totally Gorjuss, AG with snow

Craftin Desert Divas, AG
Word Art Wednesday, AG
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas, November Challenge
613Avenue, AG
TTCRD, AG
Crafty Ribbons Challenge, AG with Ribbon
Hiding in my Craftroom, Use a Critter
Die Cuttin' Divas, AG

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kathy Jo. You should color more often there's nothing wrong with your coloring, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kathy Jo. You should color more often there's nothing wrong with your coloring, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous!! Don't be silly!! :)) I love the little sweet image & you colored those cuties up perfectly!!

    Hope you can pop on over this weekend... A fun new blog hop starts on my site & there are prizes!! ;))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahh, so cute !! I love racoons (when they aren't stealing my bird feeders). I think your colouring is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! at the lipstick comment....I colour but staying in the lines is my main skill, lol. I think this looks awesome, and I love that fun pearl starburst accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card love this stamp
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet image made sweeter by your fab coloring and perfect details. Love that pearly charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...