Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Hello All!  Today is my day to post at Quietfire so I decided to celebrate the first day of December with one of Quietfire's newly released stamps, It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas:
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Mounted
Isn't it a great stamp set?  :)  For more details on the card, please hop on over to the Quietfire blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card and I wish you all a wonderful day
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty ribbon you used and the dies!! The sentiment as the focal point is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Really Beautiful!!! LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the addition of the sassy ribbon, very pretty!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...