Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"The best thing I ever did"...

Hello Crafty Friends!

It was my turn to share a project at Quietfire Creations and I created a card using the newly released "The best thing" stamp:
The Best Thing - Mounted
As I was stamping the quote, I thought of the many people and projects that could use the quote: a graduation card, a card for a student heading off to school, a person starting a new endeavor, an inspirational plaque, a journal, and, of course, a scrapbook page celebrating a milestone completed.  (I am working on a journal now and this quote may be on the front cover.)
Instructions: please visit the blog post on Quietfire Creations.  Listed below are the products used- just click on the image and the links will take you to the product.

Products used:
The Best Thing - Mounted

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day!
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and elegant. Just love that saying! Your color theme is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...