Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Lovely layered Friends card

Happy Friday!

Today is a happy day...I start my "staycation"!  Woo-who!  I plan on hanging with the hubby and furries, playing in the garden, visiting friends and, of course, crafting.  To celebrate this happy day, I wanted to share a happy card. 

The gorgeous dies stealing the show are designed by Marisa Job for Spellbinders.  The flowers are from the die set Rose Buds and the lovely lattice is Swirl Lattice.
 Isn't the heart on top of the lattice beautiful?  It is so delicate and romantic.  Love it!
The inside of the flowers have flower stamens from Heartfelt Creations.  I also added Stickles to the flower petal centers.

All of the papers are from Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection.
I hope you enjoyed this cheery, floral Friends card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend!
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Kathy Jo. So feminine and delicate with that romantic trellis in the background with the flowers climbing up it. Beautiful colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...