Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Elegant "Celebrate" foil card

Hello Crafty Friends! 

Do you foil in any of your crafts?  I am lucky to be on the Crafter's Companion Design Team and get to play with new foil product before it is released.  Well...I have to admit something now...I am addicted to it!  Foiling adds a whole new dimension to my crafts and I find that I am turning to those foil dies often.  And the results are stunning!

Today's "Celebrate" card used the Celebrate word foil die, the Provence Frame Foil 'N Cut die and the Ornate Swirls Background die.  Isn't the foiling gorgeous?
The Provence Frame Foil 'N Cut die is awesome because it foils, embosses and cuts the frame at one time.  So smart!

All of the goodies are available at HSN in the U.S., TSC in Canada and on the Crafter's Companion online store.  Here are the store links:

Celebrate
Provence Frame Foil 'N Cut die
Ornate Swirls

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...