Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

Below is my submission for the Graphic 45 Design Team Audition- 2015.  As many of my friends and followers know, I love using Graphic 45 product!  Graphic 45 is my "go to" paper for my projects because of its versatility and design. I am drawn to the vintage beauty, art, lifestyle and fun found in all of the paper collections.  For me, every Graphic 45 paper pad is a world of crafting possibilities!

I do hope you enjoy the projects below...I know I enjoyed making them!  Click on the header to go to the blog post- except the first project which will soon be posted with a tutorial on my blog.  For additional Graphic 45 projects, please visit the Graphic 45 page on my blog.


"Shopping Buddy" using Home Sweet Home:
 
 The inside contains a coupon holder on the left and a shopping list pad to the right. 
 
 Inside of coupon holder:
 Back of the Shopping Buddy




quietfire, elegant ovals, spellbinders, shabby, corrugated, miracle, graphic 45, A Ladies Diary, card










Thank you for the consideration and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

9 comments:

  1. All of your projects are absolutely stunning!! GOOD LUCK with the call - you would be perfect for them and they would be so lucky to have you!! You showcase their papers perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Absolutely AMAZING! Al of your creations are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Wish you the BEST of Luck!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all your projects Kathy Jo! You have amazing talent and creativity. Best of luck with your audition. Fingers crossed for you.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh! I love them all, and how creative you were....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! I was excited to see the title of this blog post come up on my reading list. I am such a HUGE fan of your work with Graphic 45 papers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely stunned by your creativity and versatility! You have taken the Graphic 45 collections and created incredible art pieces! They simply must choose you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much loveliness in one post!!! Absolutely exquisite......each one of them!!! I sooooooooooooo hope you are selected because I adore Graphic 45 and would love to see your spectacular work over there.

    Looking at these amazingly gorgeous projects makes me think that Quietfire and Graphic 45 need to do a collaboration hop. Wouldn't that be fabulous???????? Swoon!!!! Oh, please suggest it!!!

    Good luck and thanks for sharing all of these with us.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects. I best wishes in getting on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fantastic projects, love them all! Good luck Kathy Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...