Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Graphic 45 "Raining cats & Dogs" scrapbook page

Happy Sunday, Crafters!

Yesterday I woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep.  I hopped on to Pinterest to look at craft pretties when I saw a cute scrapbook page layout.  It made me think of the stack of photos I have that are in need of being scrapbooked.  Next thing I know, I am sitting in my living room surrounded by Graphic 45's Raining Cats & Dogs product.  My husband walked into the room wide eyed: it was 5am and he was getting ready to go work!  Funny how time flies so quickly!  I finished the scrapbook page this morning and took some photos.  One photo down..."too many to count" photos to go!  :)

Here is the layout.  It is a photo of my cat, Pepper, the first day she arrived at our home:



The sketch that inspired:
3 Photo 12 x 12 Layout    I've used this one umpteen times, including on my favorite page I've ever done!
Another view showing the banners below the photo:
A cat postage stamp banner was added to the top left corner:
Foam tape was used for the photo and embellishments:
Close-up of the C is for Cat (what a cute dress!):
Another look at the layout- flowers were highlighted with Stickles.  The doily was die cut using Cheery Lynn's French Pastry:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really hope you enjoyed the scrapbook page.  :)

Have a good day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This project is entered into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp, Weds AG

8 comments:

  1. Love the layout with those gorgeous flowers . Your kittie is cute .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your scrapbooking is as fabulous as your card-making. What a STUNNING layout and what a cute kittie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout!! Those papers are fabulous!! I love the design!! The picture of Pepper is so sweet - she's a cutie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally adorable page! Love all the detail & ohhhh that picture of Pepper is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful LO and your Pepper kitty is adorable. My 20 cats....Yes, twenty!!....Good thing hubby is a vet!....say purr-purr-purr and give their stamp of approval to your work. One of two of them even send greetings to your kitties. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout, Kathy Jo! What a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Kathy Jo! fabulous page, so many awesome colors and design...adorable photo too! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *!~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collection typically features whimsical and vintage- inspired designs centered around themes related to cats and Not Download Games dogs, often with charming illustrations and patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...