Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Birthday- Graphic 45 and Elizabeth Craft Designs die

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth Craft Designs, Graphic 45, Home Sweet Home, Quietfire Design, card

Hello Crafty Friends! 

Today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I decided to make a cheerful and easy to mail card using the newly released Quietfire dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Happy Birthday - Metal Cutting Die
Isn't it a beautiful die?  

Here is a close look at the fussy cut Graphic 45 flowers:
Of course I used Stickles on the flower centers.  Sure, I made an easy to mail card but that doesn't mean I can't add some shimmer!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Feel free to hop on over to Quietfire...there is a lot of wonderful inspiration on the blog.  

Have a happy crafty weekend!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with this die, it is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love the HB die!! So pretty!! The papers are so beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of papers. That die is very useful - I find myself using it a lot. Love the Graphic 45 flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a super elegant card...love the new die you have showcased it looks so gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful and sweet card! I love how you used these papers. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...