Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Favorite projects of 2016

Happy New Year!
Oh- what a year was 2016!  Have you all looked back at your crafty projects of 2016?  Going through my 2016 craft blog was a nice trip for me.  Crafting is one of my favorite things to do and seeing the projects brought back wonderful crafting memories.  

Below are some of my favorite projects of 2016.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making and sharing them!  Links for each project is also listed.

My favorite project of 2016 was the Dream card using the Dream die designed by Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
An exciting surprise for me was being one of the chosen tags for Tim Holtz' May challenge!
Seeing this watercolor poppy card  again made me smile as it ended up being given to a friend of mine's mom for Mother's Day.  
The "Memories" scrapbook page has my favorite photo of my hubby and our puppy Teddy.  
The "God gave us memories" card has the sweetest quote as a focal point.
Another fun card to make was the frightful kitty Halloween card.
Halloween is one of my favorite card making seasons.  This card was part of a set with a treat bag and ghoulish treats.
The "Sometimes I just look up" stamped sentiment touched my heart.  I could not help but think of my mom. 
Last, but not least, was the dragon card I created for my hubby.  The card background was created with Distress Paints, a Brett Weldele dragon scale stencil with Creative Mediums and Distress Inks.  The dragon was watercolored and it was finished with some dies.  On the inside I put the sentiment "...hot stuff".  :)
Thanks for stopping by and seeing my crafty year in review.  I wish you nothing but joy, health and crafty happiness in 2017!

Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...