Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

The Right Words "Happy birthday"

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a gilded Happy Birthday card using the Happy Occasions Words die set designed by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.  It is a great set for occasions throughout the year:


The die set goes well with the Sweet Leaf Mini Slimline die set:
It is the perfect background to add some pretty flowers and leaves to your birthday card!  And feel free to add a flower to the bow center:

Isn't it bright and cheery?  I am looking forward to giving it to the recipient!

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Big hugs,
Kathy Jo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...