Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2022

New Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Release!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am excited to share the newly released Amazing Paper Grace Die of The Month for July.  This is a fabulous die set that can be used to create the most beautiful cards and paper projects.

It was difficult to choose what I wanted to create with the die set- Birthday card, any day card, Christmas card, or Wedding card?  I could not decide so I made a birthday party favor and a sweet Hello card.  But before I get to more photos I have to say the following (but if the die set was not supplied I would have bought it because it is an awesome set!):
 
Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 cutting dies included in the Tiara Trifold.


My first project was the pretty "Hello" card.  The die details make it look like an intricate, time consuming card but it was not time consuming.  The dies make it easy to create a stunning card!

The next project was a sweet birthday party favor.  It was created using gold and white vellum, white card stock, metallic card stock, and acrylic.  

The party favor can also be used to hold a battery powered tea votive "candle".  It would look so nice as a table centerpiece.
Oh!  And add some extra glam to the trellis die cut by putting wee gems or Nuvo Drops on the trellis intersections.  I added white Nuvo Drops to the Hello card.
Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace July 2022 Die of the Month – Tiara Trifold.
Amazing Paper Grace S4-1205 Merry Everything Words
Amazing Paper Grace S4-1206 Happy Occasions Words
The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during July 2022, Tiara Trifold along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month! https://youtu.be/DDsj1W-BzAE

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on YouTube!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...