Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

"Dream" mixed media card

Hello Crafty Friends! 

Today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations and I am sharing a mixed media card using the beautiful "Dream" die:
Dream - Metal Cutting Die
This lovely die has been used on many of my projects and it is definitely one of my favorites.  (Yes, I love all of Suzanne's dies and there are some that I seem to go to frequently: BelieveMemoriesRememberMerry Christmas and happy.)  I pulled out this favorite die and played with mixed media products to create the Dream card.
Feel free to hop on over to Quietfire Creations for isntructions on how to make the mixed media card.
The card was so fun to make and the Dream pops on the card as it is sparkly and pretty.
Thank you for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.  Also- Don't forget to check out the deals right now at Quietfire Design:

Buy two items from our Paper category and get 30% off each!  For in stock items only.
Buy two Spellbinders products (in stock) and get 50% off each
  Sale price will appear when the item is in your shopping cart.
Christmas Stamps are 20% off regular price!

Have a happy crafty day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...