Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Graphic 45 and ECD "Happy Memories" Scrapbook page

Hello Crafty Friends! Today is my day to post at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I created a scrapbook layout using lovely newly-designed dies from Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words collection.  The new die sets Memories, Remember, and 4 Seasons have sparked my scrapbooking flame. I just can't get enough of them!

Instructions to create the page are located on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog...but I will show you some photos here as a teaser.  :)
Love the Memories die!
And the happy die has been used a lot on my projects...I guess you can say it makes me happy using it.  ;)
The heart was a lovely addition.
The page makes me smile.  No only is my Nico a cute-y but I really love how the dies go so well with the Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs product.  Talking about products...

Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Other products used:
  • Graphic 45 patterned paper, Raining Cats & Dogs
  • Black cardstock
  • Liquid Glue
  • Gold ribbon, half-pearls, gems

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the layout.
Big Crafty Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love the photo and the super papers that you used. The dies are the perfect finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...