Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Graphic 45 Mother Goose birthday card

Hello Crafty Friends!

I don't make a lot of children's cards but I attended a very special birthday party that required one.  The birthday party was for a cute as a button one year old girl.  Oh- she was so adorable in her sweet white dress.  She just learned how to give hugs, too, which made the birthday party even better!  What a doll!

Graphic 45's Mother Goose collection was perfect for her card.  The white tent fold base was 4.25" x 5.5" and had a few layers of patterned papers applied as shown.  The stitched tag was created using Die-namics' die set MFT-375.
I realized after the card had dried that I forgot to adhere the patterned paper on top of the vertical yellow paper!  But, I don't think the wee birthday girl noticed.  ;)

The inside contained patterned papers on both faces.  The image of the girl is adorable.
The ivory paper had adhesive applied on only three sides so that a gift card or cash could be slid in.  I wrote my sentiment on the ivory paper.
The card was simple to make and created in under an hour.  Not bad for me starting from scratch as I usually get distracted in the craft room when I go through all my papers, dies and stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card!
    Love all the bright colors and the lovely "stamps" you have used :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kathy Jo. Love the bright papers and the Mother Goose theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...