Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"I don't tell you often enough...I love you" Graphic 45 stair card

Hello Crafty Friends!  

This week at Quietfire Design is a week long celebration of Yvonne and Harrie's upcoming nuptials!  To celebrate this week of love, I created a side step card using the sentiments from the "I don't tell you often enough" stamp set:
I Don't Tell You Often Enough, Set of 5 - Mounted
I think any of those sentiments would work so well with our significant other and perhaps saying those things more often would result in more cuddles.  Win-win!  :)

For card instructions, please hop on over to Quietfire Design.  In the meantime, here are some photo snippets:

The stamp set goes so well with the pretty Mon Amour papers!


Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to stop by Quietfire Design and see all of the love filled projects this week.  
Have a happy, crafty day!
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is breathtaking! I just totally love it. Thinking if casing it just because for my hubby! So much texture and dimension and then the lovely fold too! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...