Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Graphic 45 Scrapbook page- Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge

Happy Sunday, All!

The challenge this fortnight at Craft Hoarders Anonymous is a sketch.  In celebration of the National Scrapbooking Day, I decided to use the sketch for a scrapbook page.  I usually only make cards and I am not used to photographing 12x12 paper so please pardon the photos!  I took some outside and inside to try to get the best photos possible.  :)

First of all, the two adorable young ladies in the photo are my nieces.  The pictures were taken when they visited us over Canada Day.  I love this photo of them...every time I see it I cannot help but smile.  They are beautiful girls inside and out!
The paper is mostly from Graphic 45's Mother Goose collection except the green diagonal striped paper which is from the Magic of Oz.  The photo is on two Cheery Lynn doilies (French Pastry) and on red patterned die cut from Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy.  My old stamp is BIG HUG from Hampton Art- made in 2011...and never used until this layout.  I added swirl bling and flowers as shown.
In the top left corner I used my new stamp "You make me happy" from Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine set.  It was die cut with Spellbinders Matting Basics and adhered to yellow die cut paper from Spellbinders Pearl Effects.  The pennants were scrap Mother Goose paper.  
It was fun to do a scrapbook layout again.  It has been too long and I have so many photos that should be in a scrapbook...perhaps I shall make a point to do one more often than once a year!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo  

7 comments:

  1. You may be a card maker, but I can honestly say that this is my favourite thing that you've made. It's fantastic! Everything about it is beautiful,especially your adorable nieces!
    I realized yesterday that I haven't scrapbooked in a year, and I have an adorable niece and nephew. Maybe it's time for me to give it a go too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! What a sweet picture!! You showcased it beautifully!! The papers and design are just fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! I love the swirls of bling and what a cute photo! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love the bright colors and swirls.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a bright happy layout!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright, happy layout! So wonderful. And great photo! Thanks for joining us again at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my fabulousness! This is one of those amazing pages that should go in a shadow box frame so you can smile at those pretty girls all the time :) I love all the details & the PERFECT bright colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...