Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Quietfire Stamp Blog Hop: Thanks, Fill'er Up T stamp

Hello Crafters!

Today is a fun filled day for the Quietfire Design: we are celebrating the release of a new stamp, Thanks Fill'er Up T.  Isn't it cool?  So many possibilities to fill in that T and the Quietfire Team is showing some of their ideas...it is well worth hopping over to see the fun ideas!

Thanks - Fill 'er Up T
For my card I wanted to do a cheerful chalkboard design for the T.  I used the new Prima paper pad "The Optimist" and picked out the happiest sheet for the background.  The doily was die cut using Couture Creations' Lily G.  TH distress inks were applied as shown:
The focal point is the Thanks stamp used on more of the Prima paper.  I just love the way it stands out on the paper!  I fussy cut three flowers from my scrap paper and used them to fill in the T.  Of course I applied Stickles to add even more emphasis on the fill.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the card made with the Thanks stamp...I know I enjoyed using it!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

7 comments:

  1. I love this idea of having elements inside the T. The colours are gorgeous too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kathy Jo! Poppies are one of my favorite flowers and I love how you've framed them with your T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flowers in the T, nice idea. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kathy Jo! Love the Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-duper fabulous!! I love the gorgeous paper!! Everything about this is beautiful!! Absolutely stunning card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the flowers are perfect! Love the inking on the doily too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...