Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

CHA 2015 Recap- Faber Castell

Hello All!

I am popping in to share another product that I oogled over at CHA.  The oogling took place at the Faber-Castell booth over the new Gelatos colors.  

The four piece pastel set below caught my attention first.  The colors are soft and beautiful.  The colors would work well with romantic, vintage style project.  The set is called Macarons (colors are kiwi, fig, strawberry and elderberry):
A split second later I spied the set called Manhattan (gold champagne, silver ice, iced rose, and metallic icing).  Metallics were definitely popular at CHA and this set complimented the metallic style:
Can't forget this collection, Pastels.   The first row reminds me of spring and Easter colors.  Love that blue!
The Gelatos colors are so luscious!  If you have never tried Gelatos, it is worth buying a pack and playing.  My first pack was 50's Diner
Gelatos Designer Colors - 50's Diner
I ended up purchasing a couple more packs and colored this stamped butterfly image (as an example):

I went with bold colors on the image but the background I watered down for a watercolor appearance.

Faber-Castell had a make and take in their booth and for the first time I used the Big Brush pens.  
India ink PITT artist pen big brush - Pastels
It worked very well on a stamp and produced a nice image on my bright Gelato background.
Yes, the stamped heart may look like it did not stamp well but it was a grunge style stamp and that was the design.  Tres cool!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Faber-Castell goodies!  My next post will be my last CHA post and will be a collection of products from various booths that grabbed my attention.

Have a good evening!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for all the pics and info! The new colors look awesome! I need to start using mine more! You have inspired me! :) Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...