Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

No Act of Kindness Graphic 45 card... and New Year's Resolutions!

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Here's to 2015! (chink chink of the virtual celebratory glasses)

Keeping with the happy and positive thinking from yesterday's card, I am sharing a bright and cheery thankful card today.  The stamped sentiment is from Quietfire, No Act of Kindness:
No act of kindness
How true of a statement!

The papers are Graphic 45's Time To Celebrate.  The dies used are Spellbinders' Labels 41 and Labels 41 Decorative Accents.  Ranger Ink's distress inks in Victorian Velvet and Dried Marigold were used on the ivory paper die cut.  Leaves and butterflies were fussy cut and Stickles applied.
A pretty thankful card for the stash!
 Now, I have some questions for you:

  • What are your 2015 resolutions?
  • How well did you do with your 2014?
I have a couple of crafty ones for 2015: 
  • Complete one fancy fold card a month.  I used to love doing them...not sure why I stopped!
  • Complete one Christmas card a month.
How well did I do with 2014 resolutions?  I had two and I remember them well.  The first was to complete one Christmas card a month...and I did that!  Yay.  The second was to make sure that I completed the inside of all of my cards before moving on to a new one.  I did not do that consistently.  It was a tricky one because some cards were any time cards and I was not sure when/how they would be used.  (At least that is my excuse! LOL)

I look forward to hearing your resolutions!  Have a great day and year!!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! That is one of my all-time favorite sentiments!! Love the design!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Lovely card, thanks for all you have shown.
    Cheers
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I hope you have a wonderful 2015 xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning - just the right amount of sparkle, and the perfect sentiment :)
    I just make crafty resolutions now :) Last year I pledged to play along with every challenge at Jingle Belles & Merry Monday - and although I didn't get them all done on time I did do them all. I'm sticking with the same resolution for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Kathy Jo! Absolutely Beautiful, don't know how I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...